Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Round 2

In case you've been wondering why I've been a little MIA again, I thought I'd let you know that I am here, just experiencing that wretched cold...again. Yes, again! Grr! It came back with full force sometime last week...awful! Still trying to shake it. This thing just keeps lingering! Feeling well enough today to be on here for more than 5 minutes. Hopefully I'll continue to be on the mend...at least it's started moving into my head and somewhat out of my chest...I just need to get it out! I've heard soo many stories of people getting this thing that just won't go away...they think they're better and then WHAM BAM!, it's back.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me...I don't want to go a third round!
-Lindsay

8 comments:

Lisa said...

aww get better soon!

TheresaK said...

oh no!! I hope it stays away!!! Get better soon!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Hope you start feeling better immediately!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Awww--that stinks!!! Hope this time it passes quickly. Have some soup and be sure to get some rest.
Smiles, Karen
(hoping like heck that my cold doesn't come back...I just finally got rid of it!)

Genevieve said...

Sorry to hear you're still sick, I know what you mean about the lingering colds, they never seem to go away this year, I have something that I've had for over a week and although it's not bad at all (I feel fine), I still have a runny nose and cough from time to time...feel better soon I hope!

Anonymous said...

Typing this comment on sunday... are you doing OK??? Are you feeling better? Get well soon!

TracyP said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Lindsey:) I Loved your little bit on Heath too:) Breaks my heart everytime I hear his name! Thx for the movie clip that was a great moment in the movie:)
xxx

FauveDesign said...

Sucks girl,hope you feel better soon :(