Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New new new.

Just added to Other Such Nonsense 2: Vintage and Supply tonight!

Ribbon and Lace Trim Lots:
Vintage Mangelsen's Picnickers Plastic MiniaturesLots more coming soon!

Vacation for me starts Friday! I can't wait! Maybe I'll actually get caught up on some much needed things, like, shop updating and blog posting and picture taking...haha! We'll see...

For now, I'll leave you with a picture of my most favorite little drummer, Tim's nephew. He's 11 months now and we picked up this like-new child's drum set at a yard sale in our neighborhood a few weeks for $10! He's catching on quick and loves it! Maybe he'll be a rock star someday, haha!

Hope you're all well and keep checking back...I've got lots of recent thrift find pictures to post!
-Lindsay

No comments: