Thursday, October 29, 2009

Massive Etsy Update!

I woke up this morning. Made a necessary trip to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee and have spent the rest of the morning uploading some new items to Other Such Nonsense. Greeting cards, Christmas ornaments, etc. Here are some of the new goods...I intend to spend the afternoon working on finishing up a new batch of ornaments. Maybe some picture taking since I have some natural light today.

On another note, I'm very disappointed that I missed "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" on tv last night. I know I have the dvd, but somehow, it's just not the same as watching it on tv. Does anyone else feel the same way? Maybe it's just me and one of my quirks. I guess I'll have to pop in my dvd though, if I want to watch it this year.

Speaking of Halloween, does anyone have any exciting plans? Share in the comments, please! I'd love to hear, as I have absolutely nothing exciting planned, except maybe some Great Pumpkin-watching. :)

-Lindsay

3 comments:

TheresaK said...

LOVE all the new Christmas stuff you made!!

Beautiful!!!!!

Genevieve said...

You make the cutest things, I can just picture a little tiny tree with all your ornaments and yarn garland, it would be so sweet!
No plans for us either, scary-movie watching perhaps...

ails said...

your creations are super cute! ^_^