Sunday, November 28, 2010

Decorating in Progress

Caution! Christmas decorating in progress!I've been trying to decorate my room for Christmas since Wednesday evening, on and off...it's been quite the feat! I've got sooo much more stuff this year thanks to some wonderful sales I hit up over the summer.These pictures don't even show the half of it! I've got boxes and boxes piled everywhere! And I want to display everything too because I love it all so much, but I'm running out of room!I've even had to add some new mini trees into the mix this year to hold all my ornaments and even then, I still can't fit them all!
It's fun though, I thoroughly enjoy it. I love Christmas so much! It inspires me all year long!

Finished decor pictures to come soon!
-Lindsay

1 comment:

minitoko said...

oh lucky girl to have so much goodies ! I'm totally in love with your finds ! can't wait to see when it will be done !