Friday, November 4, 2011

Comeback and Some Exciting News!

I know, I've been super MIA around here the past few months. No excuses. With the holidays approaching and being the time of year I always feel super inspired, I'm back and I'm going to try to post more regularly. I plan to.

With that said, I have some exciting news! Other Such Nonsense will be re-opening in time for the holiday season! That means, more ornaments and holiday pretties and some other lovelies in time for Christmas! Over the course of this weekend, I'll begin to list items. There is a small catch though...come the new year, Other Such Nonsense will be going back on hiatus. So, please stayed tuned here and @ Other Such Nonsense for the listings to begin! You can also search for Other Such Nonsense on Facebook and stay up-to-date there! I'm super excited to be back!

Oh, and a little show and tell, because what would a comeback be without something pretty to look at? Here's a mini Christmas village I made last week out of some old Home Interiors wood house Welcome blocks.I painted the houses, glittered the roofs, cut cardstock for the windows and doors and added some silver washi tape for the "glass". Then, I glued some beads to the bottlebrush trees, added a few vintage miniature deer and voila! A mini Christmas village! Super simple and easy and very rewarding once finished. I'm sure if you keep your eyes peeled for any wooden houses, you could make your own.

Love this time of year!
-Lindsay

No comments: