Sunday, November 13, 2011

It has begun.

The decorating process is in full effect! I know, some of you may say that before Thanksgiving is too early and I get it, I do, but here's the thing, when you work in retail, Thanksgiving weekend isn't really a feasible time to decorate and if I want to actual enjoy the decorations for more than 2 or 3 weeks, now was the only time I could do it.

With that said, with all of the Christmas decorations I've amassed the past few years, it really is a process. I'm putting up 8 mini trees upstairs and 2 downstairs this year. That takes time. All weekend, in fact. I'm nearing the finishing stages of the upstairs and will begin the downstairs this week, in between working and whatnot. I'll be sharing lots of photos in the coming weeks, but for now, I'll leave you with a sneak peek mobile upload, so forgive the poor-ish quality. Also, I'll be listing more ornaments tonight @ Other Such Nonsense, including diorama and spool ornaments!

Hope everyone had a lovely and/or productive weekend!
-Lindsay

No comments: