Monday, December 3, 2012

And the Stockings were hung...

New vintage style felt Christmas stockings in the shop tonight!  I have multiple designs, some in pink, some in red!  Some are one of a kind, some I have multiples of.  Perfect for hanging by your chimney with care this holiday season!
Each stocking I cut from quality felt, then embellished with free hand cut felt pieces to form a cute design or scene.  I adorned each stocking with hand stitched sequins and beads, for a truly special piece.  Then, I machine stitched both sides of each stocking together and added a felt tab at the top for easy hanging!
There's stocking featuring beautiful Christmas trees...
And some featuring little wrapped presents...
I even had a little fun and decided to incorporate one of my favorite Christmas movies into a design!
These would be great for yourself or as a gift for a special person in your life!
I plan on doing one mini update in the shop tomorrow night and that will be the last update before Christmas.  Speaking of Christmas, please get your holiday orders in soon to ensure delivery by the 25th!  I'm asking that all holiday orders be placed by Sunday, December 16th.  Thank you!
-Lindsay

No comments: