Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Recent Thrifted Finds 3/13

Hi all!  Another good week at my local Goodwill outlet!  Have I mentioned lately that I love that place?  Lots of Christmas again, but I'm okay with that.
I even found some vintage deer tucked in a box and some vintage Christmas corsages and crafty bits tucked into an old greeting card box!  Super excited when I opened those!  I was extremely surprised when I found a bag of loose gold mercury glass beads with the cutest graphic on the cardboard top...you can see the bag just below the 3 boxes of unbreakable Yule Jewel ornaments.  More ornaments, more Shiny Brites, more Santa mugs...love it all!
Aside from my fun finds, also making my week is the news of a Veronica Mars movie!  Super duper excited.  I was really late to the Veronica Mars party, as in I really only watched the series for the first time about a year ago, but I fell in love (also really fell in love with Logan Echolls...sigh.) and wondered why I hadn't watched the show when it originally aired.  Will definitely be seeing this as soon as it is released!  This video they included on the Kickstarter page is the best too...I think I've watched it about 5 times already throughout the day.

Until next time...enjoy the rest of your week!
-Lindsay

No comments: