Wednesday, August 15, 2007

wrestling and new layout.

So, my first wrestling event turned out to be pretty cool. It's funny because before I started dating Tim, if you had ever mentioned the word "wrestling" to me, I more than likely would have uttered a big "UGH!", but now here I am watching Monday Night Raw with Tim every week and going to live house shows. Craziness! But it was cool for what it was. Cool seeing some of these guys you see on tv week in, week out up close and out of the box. Some of them are absolutely HUGE! And, of course, one of my favorites was there, Johnny Nitro (now known as John Morrison) and that helped my enjoyment levels tremendously! ;) So, would I go again? Probably. Would I go all the time? Probably not. But it was an experience and Tim is just tickled that I actually went with him, so that's all that really matters.

Here's a few pics from the event, the first of Johnny Nitro, the second being Tim with Batista (whom is one of the aforementioned "huge") in the background and the third is me and Tim...


Been trying to be really creative and crafty over vacation. Finding that I've really only wanted to chill out and try to beat Tim @ Tony Hawk's Underground 2. I had all these grand plans of making ten thousand different things, layouts and things to add to my etsy, I wanted to clean out my closet and destash my scrapbooking supplies, wanted to finish Harry Potter (I know, I know, what am I waiting for?) and then do all this other stuff on top of everything, but in reality, I haven't done, like, any of it. Maybe tomorrow. Oh, who am I kidding? haha...

I have made a couple things, this new LO being one of them...

It's wayyyy more bold than I intended it to be, but after a certain point, I just went with it. The heart circle thing is from a ZingBoom Boom Box. Thought it was kinda cool and have been meaning to use it on a LO for a while now. Of course, I stuck in a skull for Tim. And the title and journaling comes from an Ozzy Osbourne song. I'm not a fan, but I think Tim is more in love with Ozzy than he is with me, lol. Kidding! Anyway, I just thought it fit, ya know?

So, that's it for me for now. Hopefully tomorrow shall see some more creative waves flowing my way, and yours as well...

-Lindsay :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very super awesome! Love it!