Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Grr.

So, today I went into work. Clocked in. About a half hour later one of my managers comes up to me and says that another one of my supervisors was looking at the schedule and noticed that I wasn't on the schedule today, which I though was completely ridiculous because you know, I wrote it down, copied it directly from the schedule book. So, long uninteresting story short, sure enough, I copied down the time I was supposed to be there right, but I copied it down for today instead of tomorrow. Woops. I felt like an idiot. I've never done that before. I guess we all make mistakes. Luckily I had to go to the post office anyway, so leaving the house today wasn't a total waste.

And now I'm blogging. And showing you my latest layout for ScrapMojo. See? Right here...Scrap an urban legend or ghost story in your family or otherwise and use sheet music. I chose to scrap about the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, CA. My Mother and I went out to visit family friends there back in 2000 and they took us there on a tour. It was totally cool! You can read about the house and Sarah Winchester (the original owner) here. Get your layouts/projects in soon...they're due on the 30th!

That's about it for now. Off to go make some things in my closet (does that sound weird? haha) before dinner. Oh, and can I just confess to you all that I kinda, okay really, have this strange desire to go see "High School Musical 3". Musicals like that and RENT are my guilty pleasures, for real.

Till next time,
-Lindsay

No comments: