Sunday, November 23, 2008

Alright, fine, you're in love with her. Have you ever actually met her?

No. Can you introduce me?

Okay, so I just got back from seeing "Twilight"...sigh. I adore Robert Pattinson. Forgive me if I crush on him hard for a bit. Although, I'm sure I'm not the only one... ;)

Now, the real reason for this post...

Saw the trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" during the previews! Exciting, exciting, exciting! I could do a little dance, really...I'm such a nerd! Now, I do wish Warner Bros. had stuck to it's original opening date, which would have been this past Friday, alas...it will give me something wonderful to look forward to for the next few cold, snowy months. In my opinion, it looks amazing...but once again, in my opinion, the Harry Potter movies could never do any wrong. I love the books and I love the movies and while some people don't find the movies to be quite up to par as the books, I don't care. To me, they're completely separate and I 100% enjoy each for what they are. There's no other fictitious world I would rather live in than the world of Harry Potter. It's the reason why I'll find a way to Universal Studios in Florida to experience the Harry Potter Island of Adventure when it opens. I've never been to Florida...never really thought about going, but for this, I will find the money and I will enjoy it because experiencing the world in person, even just a small portion of it...well, to me that is priceless.

Did I mention that I'm...excited, excited, excited!?

I may have to watch "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" tonight...of course, that's the one with Robert Pattinson in it...hehe.
-Lindsay

No comments: