Saturday, May 23, 2009

NEWS! :)

Hello, lovelies!

Over the past few weeks, I've been mentioning some big news and today is the day that I've decided to share!

As of today, Dot. Dot. Dot. is no longer. I know, sad right? Well, not really, because the shop is still there, it just underwent a slight name change. Dot. Dot. Dot. is now Other Such Nonsense 2 Vintage and Supply! Here, I will offer supplies (as I have been) and (coming soon!), the occasional vintage item as well!

You're probably wondering...where's the handmade in all of this and why is it called Other Such Nonsense 2? That's the REALLY exciting part for me!

See, I've been wanting to separate my supplies and handmade items in my shop for a while now and figured the only real way to do that was separate shops. So, from now on, all of my handmade items (including greeting cards, wall hangings, ornaments, etc.) will be listed in my new strictly handmade shop, Other Such Nonsense! Yay!I've been working super hard over the last few months to make new things for the Other Such Nonsense launch and now that I've spilled the good news, over the next few days, I'll be listing all sorts of new items. Here's a peek...And, as a lovely little bonus, the first 10 customers to make a purchase (of any amount) at Other Such Nonsense will be receiving one brand new Little House magnet!These have all been made using recycled cardboard and have an extra strong ceramic magnet attached to the back. Super cute for your fridge, filing cabinet or other metal surface! Additional details will be found in the shop.

Don't forget to go and heart Other Such Nonsense and keep checking back for new items!

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend! :)
-Lindsay

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow!! Good for you...I am loving your cute and colorful things! I wish you all good things with your new shops...I'm gonna go check them both out right now!
Smiles, Karen

TheresaK said...

Congrats on your new shop! love the little house magnets..just darling!