Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Other Such Nonsense Shop Update!

Long overdue! I updated Other Such Nonsense with some new handmade goodies tonight!There's the new mini banners made from vintage photo slides, as I sneaked yesterday.Here's a Dream Mini Vintage Photo Slide Banner hanging on a shelf in my room.More of these will be on their way too, including a Baby Girl banner to match the Baby Boy banner!Speaking of babies, I also added 3 sets of Baby Gift Tags, made from upcycled tile samples! Perfect for adding to baby shower gifts, scrapbook pages or baby books, or for hanging on an inspiration/memory wire in a nursery!And last but not least, I added 2 new keepsake/trinket/jewelry boxes, covered in fun vintage fabrics! Great for storing jewelry, small things, buttons, supplies, etc.That's all for now. Am working on more new things for the shop, so keep checking back. And please go "like" Other Such Nonsense on Facebook! Or favorite the shop on Etsy. Or both! :)

Now, it's time to go watch "Glee"!
-Lindsay

Ps., I also updated Other Such Nonsense 2: Vintage & Supply last night with lots of new vintage/supply goodies, including vintage buttons, etc.

No comments: