Friday, June 4, 2010

Running On Dunkin'.

I love Dunkin' Donuts, as inconsistent as they may be. It's no secret. That I love it and that it's inconsistent. On occasion, my coffee will taste horrid, but when it's good, it's sooooo good! And I swear they put something in the coffee and the egg and cheese croissant sandwiches to make you become addicted. Because I am.
So, last Saturday when I went out to some sales with Tim and his Mom, I was thrilled to find these almost like new vintage ceramic Dunkin' Donuts mugs by Rego. Soo cute! I love them so much and can't wait till I have my own kitchen one day to display them in.

At the same sale, I almost picked up a big bedding bag filled with vintage lace and trim. I didn't photograph that, as I was still sorting through it.
Here's everything I got in my haul from last Saturday. The kneehugger elf was 10 cents, the jade colored vase was 10 cents, the hand chopper by federal glass is almost like new and was 50 cents and that was all from 1 sale. The Merry Christmas decoration was 50 cents and the deer was a quarter from another sale.

Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow morning, so no sales for me this week, which is okay, because none really sound that great. Next weekend, though, hopefully!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
-Lindsay

No comments: