Saturday, June 19, 2010

Under the weather and having a birthday.

No thrifting for me this weekend. Instead, I'm nursing a head cold. Blah. I started coming down with it on Wednesday. Stupid cold. Go away! I think I'm going to look into taking vitamins. I never have, but over the past 2 years, I've gotten sick way too many times for my liking and I'm hoping vitamins will help.I did go out last Saturday, though. At least for a little bit before it started raining. Found some things, including this super cute little owl ceramic coffee set, plus 2 afghans and some other fun stuff. Everything I found seems to go together too.Tomorrow is my birthday. 25 years old. Yikes. I still sometimes feel eternally 12. I'm okay with that. Hopefully the cold is long gone or mostly gone...I'll take mostly gone. And if it is and the forecast-ed thunderstorms stay away, maybe a trip to the flea market will be in order. We shall see.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
-Lindsay

No comments: