Thursday, July 1, 2010

Christmas in July

It's July 1st already...where did the month of June go? Time flies when you're having fun! And fun I've had over the past couple weeks...I turned 25 (yikes), I sewed my first zippered pouch...Went thrifting, made a trip to the antique mall and flea market...And I saw "Eclipse" last night and loved it! R. Pattz makes me swoon!

Now, with July here, I thought it would be fun to have Christmas in July at Other Such Nonsense 2: Vintage & Supply! I've got lots of fun Christmas stuff that I've been saving and I thought I might as well share some of it now, instead of waiting a few more months.

Items will be listed throughout the next week and will be available till August 1st, when they will go away and wait till the Christmas season is upon us.

Here's some of the fun stuff that will be listed...Keep checking Other Such Nonsense 2: Vintage & Supply over the next week to see everything!

Off to list some items! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Any big plans?
-Lindsay

No comments: