Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Halloween Goodies are Here!

Check them out @ Other Such Nonsense!More will be on their way, including some Halloween-themed Vintage Photo Slide Mini Banners!

I plan on updating Other Such Nonsense 2 with lots of new vintage and supply goodies as well! I've got sooooo much to list!

I'm still slowly working on that to do list. More and more things seem to get added to it!

By the way, speaking of Halloween, I wanted to share that one of my favorite Etsy sellers and crafters, Ellen from One Ripe Peach, is offering mini haunted house kits in her shop!They're super cute and she used my mini houses as inspiration for the kit! She always has the loveliest things to offer and finds the sweetest things while out thrifting, so be sure to stop by her blog as well!

-Lindsay

No comments: