Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas Time is Here!

I've been a bit MIA for a month...sorry about that! With the arrival of fall and Halloween literally right around the corner, I've been busy, busy, busy making new Christmas goodies for Other Such Nonsense!Christmas inspires me probably about 355 days a year...I love making ornaments and other goodies and my favorite thing to do is to mix the traditional with the unexpected. Pink is probably my favorite Christmas color...I love adding pink to my Christmas goodies! I've got lots and lots and lots of pretties to add to the shop this holiday season, including a new batch of the old favorite Button Wreath Ornaments, some mini wall hangings, and multiple varieties of BRAND NEW ornaments and some fun surprises! So exciting!
Like I said, I've got tons of stuff to add, so I figured, I might as well get started now. So, from this point forward, I'll begin adding new items to the shop. If you haven't already, please heart Other Such Nonsense on Etsy and like the fan page on Facebook. You never know what will pop up unexpectedly and both are a good way to stay up-to-date with new product additions.And of course, if you're interested in any custom ornaments this year, please contact me, as I'd love to create something special for you!

More soon!
-Lindsay