Monday, November 1, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Did you all have a happy and safe Halloween? I stayed in and relaxed on what was my last day of vacation. I also decided to watch the new AMC show "The Walking Dead", which premiered last night. Zombies! Fun stuff, rather gory, or rather, graphic, but I liked the show and think I will continue to watch.

Today was back to the day job grind. And this evening, I added some new Winter Wonderland Deer Spool Decorations to Other Such Nonsense!Totally cute and kind of whimsical, each decoration features a plastic deer in a winter scene sitting atop a painted and embellished vintage wooden thread spool. Each one is slightly different. I think these would look adorable on a small shelf, mantle, etc. There are 5 currently available.Still more Christmas yet to come @ Other Such Nonsense this season! :)
-Lindsay

3 comments:

Unknown said...

fabulous girl! Love all of your cute little creations :)

Ellen said...

love those sweet creations....the gold deer is my fav!

Erica said...

LOVE all your holiday decorations! I'm trying to decide which ones I can't live without!