Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oh my, it's been a while!

Almost a year with no posts...no excuses...I'm a bad blogger!  Sorry for the long absence...I promise to try my very hardest not to go that long again and if it's been some time and you haven't heard from me on here, just give me a little nudge!  :)

Anyways, I am back!  The shops are back, in time for the holiday season!  For some reason, I find I really get a bulk of my inspiration from Christmas...I started my Christmas crafting back in June and soon, it will be time to tackle the decorating!

I participated in a local craft fair this past weekend and with that over, now my focus is to get stuff ready and listed in the Etsy shop.  Here are some photos of my table set-up from the craft fair.

I'll leave you with my promise to blog more...over the next few months especially!  Join me, won't you? 
 Until next time...
-Lindsay

No comments: