Monday, December 10, 2012

My Mini Trees - 2012 Edition

I don't know about you, but this month is getting away from me...Christmas is in 15 days...what!?  That's nothing, it will fly by!  So, without further ado, I give you my plethora of mini trees for the 2012 season.
I have a total of 5 4 ft. trees (a pink and blue tree, a red, green and gold tree, a pink colorful tree, a black sci-fi tree featuring Twilight, Harry Potter, LOTR, etc. and a multi-colored tinsel tree), 3 2 ft. trees (a silver woodland deer tree, a white all kitsch tree and a hot pink angel tree) and 3 1 ft. trees (a white colorful tree, a green, red and blue tree and a vintage gold tree) for a grand total of a lot of trees!  Just kidding...11 trees.  12, if you count my new ceramic tree.   If you go to my FlickR photostream, I go into more detail about each tree.
That's a lot of trees, right???  And they are all PACKED!  I don't know what I'll do if I acquire more ornaments...yikes! But, who am I kidding, if I spot Shiny Brites, they are coming home with me!

I will be back soon with the rest of my Christmas decoration pictures of the non-tree variety.  See you soon!
-Lindsay

No comments: