Friday, May 29, 2009

Inspired.

Do you ever have those moments where you're so overwhelmed? Overwhelmed by stuff, cute stuff, supplies, inspiration, ideas...I've been feeling that way the past few days. When this feeling strikes, I find that I can't create anything...I have to let the inspiration and ideas soak in, just take them in, process them, then after that passes, I can begin to create again. Sometimes it's just too much lovely for my little brain! :)

Anyways, I thought I'd share some of the lovely with you by posting a mosaic of my FlickR favorites. Hope you enjoy and find some wonderful inspiration from these, as I have! :)1. Tin Tea Cups, 2. Untitled, 3. Some tins, 4. kitschy kitsch kitsch, 5. Vintage Quilt, 6. Vintage Aprons & Vintage Chairs, 7. pillows, 8. squares!: piecing done, 9. Wonky and colourful.., 10. Untitled, 11. vintage sewing notions, 12. 'I Do Solemnly Swear' Online Art Journal Class, 13. paint by number gallery, 14. New pillow cover from Yvestown, 15. colored milkglass mugs, 16. Pretty Vintage Button Cards, 17. ribbon storage, 18. Stylist Jeanne Botes, 19. My Entire St. Labre Collection, 20. Vintage velvetish Love, 21. sunday - finished seat cushions, 22. Creative Cafe Banner - 4.14, 23. something's hiding in here @ art star craft bazaar in philadelphia, 24. Holiday Renegade Craft Fair, 25. Holiday Renegade Craft Fair, 26. jokers, 27. more bread mom~, 28. patchworked, 29. Post Office, 30. scene from new england #2, 31. scene from new england #3, 32. Set of Terrariums - Handmade by Me, 33. More Twilight Cupcakes - I heart Edward, 34. Dimensional Journaling, 35. Etsy Take Five Tuesdays, 36. Not on the High Street

By the way, not sure why 2 of the photos don't show up, but you should be able to click on the link to see them.

Hope you all have a wonderful inspiration-filled weekend. I plan on doing some more thrifting at the flea market. Love it! :)
-Lindsay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love love the finds and the pillows! come by my blog sometime!! big mermaid hugs

toodles-
sarah