Thursday, April 8, 2010

Other Such Nonsense Update

New mini wall hangings and vintage button magnet trios were added to the shop tonight!I had so much fun making all of these! As you can see, I'm extremely into pink and yellow right now...and flowers. I think I'm really being influenced by the arrival of spring!

In other Other Such Nonsense news, I started a Facebook fan page! So, if you're a Facebook user and fan of Other Such Nonsense, please stop on by and become a fan on there! You can click the Facebook button in the menu to the left to go to the page. And don't forget to tell your friends! :)

I also added a ton of new items to Other Such Nonsense 2: Vintage & Supply as well, so stop on by there to check everything out!

It's been a busy day and now I think it's time for bed!
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
-Lindsay

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh! Your goodies are so cute! :) Gorgeous colors and layers and texturey goodness! :)